Harold George #54: Matter Boy


I was just playing around with a sketch I did for my son who has these wonderful cool characters he created about 8 years ago. This one, as the name states, was labeled Matter Boy. We both came up with that name because his power is to assimilate any form of matter by touching it. One hand absorbs, the other transforms. Pretty cool, huh? I thought the idea was pretty nifty so I decided to work with him in designing him. I'm looking forward to having him appear in The S.H.O.W. in an upcoming issue. I did this with just a regular pen, brought it into Illustrator and auto-traced it to clean up the lines somewhat, then colored it in Photoshop. I normally don't like the quality of auto-trace in Illustrator, but for this particular piece, I felt it was the easiest to do, given the time I had. I love to draw.

...and that's the artist truth.
-Harold


If you would like to have a hero drawn in my style, just drop me a line with the hero you want. I'll be glad to do it.

If you'd like to sign up and receive the Artist Truth to your inbox, please click here. And as always, I love you all, and Thank you.



Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular Posts