I Hate My Kids: You'll Get Yours

This year and I guess every day, I am grateful to have my mother around. I can see now, with my own so, all the crazy things I put her through. So, I would like to dedicate this particular comic strip to her. Thanks mom, for being there for me whenever I needed you. For being that pillar of support when my whole world was at a stand still. It is thanks to you that I have found the strength to be the father I am. I know now what you meant when you told me to stay still and do my homework. I appreciate everything you've done for me and my sister. Don't know how you did it alone, but I commend you for it. 
If you like this comic strip, don't forget to check out The Webcomic Factory and click on our sponsors too. Every little bit helps us keep these comics going. The best places for Web Comics.

Comments

Popular Posts