Harold George #46: Comic Book Characters


Every now and then I like to go back into my sketchbook, pick a character up and see how I would draw them this time around. I usually pick characters that I'm either going to use in a story line, or ones that I really enjoy drawing. This week, I chose Neko. He is a character from one of the story lines that I have yet to out out. You can tell him apart from others due to his long white hair. He's about 19 years old and a little ripped. He is one third human. The other two thirds, I'd like to leave in suspense until I put the story out there. It will most likely start off as a web comic like the S.H.O.W. 

Speaking of The S.H.O.W., things have been a bit much lately. I got the pleasure of working with a great writer from New York. I'm working on the artwork for HIS comic book. So far, I've done a couple if pages and I love his plots and scripts. Awesome characters by the way. You can download the first two issues from Amazon, here. So, I've been a little busy with that and I've halted production on The S.H.O.W. temporarily. If you don't follow Super J and his merry band of Watchers, please click here to start reading it and help my friends and I being our characters to life. Thank you so much for reading and please share this with your friends. 

And always, ...that's the artist truth.

If you'd like to ask me a question just email me or leave me a comment down below, I'll make sure to publish the answer in one of my truths.

If you'd like to sign up and receive the Artist Truth directly to your inbox, please click here, and as always, thank you for reading my truth.

For a more in-depth view of my artwork, check out my artbook.


Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular Posts