Harold George #44: Comic Strip Characters


How do you create your comic strip characters?
Mostly, I am inspired by people around me. Most of The Funnicks characters started off as people I used to work with, and friends. Now, they have evolved with their own personalities which allows me to do a lot more with them.

...and that's the artist truth.
-Harold


The above drawing is part of one of The Funnicks comic strip. For more comi strips by me, you can check out The Funnicks and I Hate My Kids.

If you'd like to ask me a question just email me or leave me a comment down below, I'll make sure to publish the answer in one of my truths.

If you'd like to sign up and receive the Artist Truth directly to your inbox, please click here, and as always, thank you for reading my truth.

For a more in-depth view of my artwork, check out my artbook.


Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular Posts