Harold George #15: Wrestling


"I will destroy you!" I'm sure is what this guy is saying as he jumps off the ropes, in a distinctive accent. I'm not sure if Russian or Spanish.

This was a commissioned project and I had  a lot of fun with it as he wanted to someone who was weak about to face his eminent destruction. Oh yeah,the theme was "Wrestling".

Does anyone remember the old school wrestlers from the 80's. like Hulk Hogan, Junkyard Dog? Man, those were the good days of Wrestling. Very entertaining. Apparently I just found out that one of the British Bulldogs was injured and lost the use of his legs. Man, it's kind of sad when you hear about these things.
English: Hulk Hogan during a TNA Impact! taping.
English: Hulk Hogan during a TNA Impact! taping. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)


Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

  1. I remember seeing Hulk Hogan in South beach riding his motorcycle. HE looks the same in person as on TV.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts