Harold George #3: The Funnicks #140 - Meet The Parents



There is nothing more daunting than meeting the in-laws, if you haven't already met them before while dating their daughters. Some in-laws are cool, and I guess I've been fortunate to have cool ones, but I have heard stories of the evil ones. You know, the ones who make it their business to make your life miserable while you are with their little girl? And yes, they still think of their 50 year old daughters as their little girls.

Here's a little comic strip poking fun at the dynamics of the in-laws and married life. I swear this has not happened to me. Really! 

Drop me a line and let me know what you think of Good Guy and Simone. You can always find all their married craziness by clicking here.

If you like this comic strip, don't forget to check out The Funnicks on their own comic strip. Let me know your thoughts and Facebook me. Please share me with your Facebook friends.

Comments

Popular Posts