Harold George #59: Best Friends

My best friends. I met them early on in my life and now we are inseparable. I remember when I first met them. My cousin actually introduced us and it was kismet at first sight. There was no shyness, no hesitation, we hit it off quickly. I brought them to my room to play that day. That night I couldn't sleep. I was so excited to see them again in the morning. It was an amazing feeling, a feeling that I still get to this very day.

I sometimes wonder where I would be, what I would be like and how my life would have turned out if I never met them. That thought easily subsides when I think of all the wonderful times I have had with them through out the years.

This entry is to let them know that if I wasn't for them I would not be the man I am today. Thank you for being in my life. I love you.

PS. I drew on you and with you! Click here if you want to see more artwork.

...and that's the artist truth.
-Harold


Have questions? Leave me a comment below.
If you'd like to sign up and receive the Artist Truth directly to your inbox, please click here, and as always, thank you for reading.


Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular Posts