Harold George #43: Bigger Than Life



What's my favorite media to work in?
As of now, I think I can create art with about anything I can think of. Isn't that what artists are supposed to do; create? But if I wanted to create something bigger than life, I would have to say that I would love to use OILS for it. 

...and that's the artist truth.
-Harold

The above painting was created with oils on a 18x24" masonite board. Click here for a better view.


If you'd like to ask me a question just email me or leave me a comment down below, I'll make sure to publish the answer in one of my truths.

If you'd like to sign up and receive the Artist Truth directly to your inbox, please click here, and as always, thank you for reading my truth.

For a more in-depth view of my artwork, check out my artbook.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular Posts