Harold George #35: Cussing


I remember when I was a little boy, my mom used to slap my mouth even if the word out of it remotely sounded like a curse. As I grew up, even hearing other people curse made me go into a shock state where my eyes would open wider than a two way, 6 lane street. As an adult, I've always tried not to use profane language. When we were teens, my friends and I used to play this game that if one of us cursed, whoever heard it would come out of nowhere and punch them in the arm or something. It was insane, but it stopped us. We conditioned ourselves to use better words and thus increase our vocabulary. At least some us did. 

...and that's the artist truth.
-Harold


Have you ever used curse words in front of your kids? 

If you'd like to sign up and receive the Artist Truth to your inbox, please click here. And as always, I love you all, and Thank you.


Catch I Hate My Kids every Wednesday at The Web Comic Factory.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular Posts