Harold George #40: Sketching People


Hey Harold, could I live a life without drawing?

That's the question I've been asked numerous times before. Honestly, I have never really have it much thought. I guess, being the adaptable creatures that we are, the answer is yes. Would I want to? Now, that's the question. I would most definitely NOT want to live without it. Even without my hands I'd find a way to do it. It's just THAT important to me. I even draw people when they are walking, as the above picture shows. It's just that much fun for me.

...and that's the artist truth.
-Harold

If you'd like to ask me a question just email me or leave me a comment, I'll make sure to publish the answer in one of my truths.

If you'd like to sign up and receive the Artist Truth to your inbox, please click here. And as always, I love you all, and Thank you.



Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular Posts