Harold George #22: Artist Unplugged


This weekend I decided to do away with all pending or tending digital projects, just for two days, right? I substituted working on sketches, ideas and story lines, as well as inking, coloring and penciling any digital projects I am currently working on. I decided to do all this during the week to leave my weekend open (Yes, it was planned!). This means, no computers, nothing that requires creativity or the aid of anything digital.

Here is a brief recap on what I did for those two days without my beautiful computer.
  • Mowed Lawn
  • Cleaned the garage
  • Went for bike ride
  • Sat in the backyard and enjoyed a cold drink with the wife
  • Talked. (Yes, this actually happens when all electronics are not present.)
  • I even meditated.(Yes, there is such a thing and yes I do do it.)
I didn't forget you though, so I provided some eye candy to keep you busy. The above image is from I Hate My Kids and you can catch it every Wednesday at The WebComic Factory.

How do you unplug?

...and that's the artist truth.
-Harold

If you love art and would like to check out more of mine, you can check out my gallery at Deviant Art by clicking here



Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular Posts