Harold George #18: Alcohol




Thank you 10,000 B.C. For making alcohol.
Without it I don't think I'd have the courage to make all those presentations in college. Of course I'd slur a couple of words here and there, but I could always pass it off as having an accent. Yeah, a slurring accent. 

Toilet Kisses
I remember the many times I found myself hugging the toilet and blowing chunks of kisses into its porcelain mouth. Not a pretty sight. I can't say I remember it clearly because I was dizzy as **** when it was happening.
Throughout the years after that, I've seen many other people kiss toilets the way I did and vow they'd never drink again. I guess it must be a ritual. Unless of course you're super-religious and think alcohol is the devil, even though some religions used alcohol in their functions and probably still do. 

Underage Drinking
I wasn't into alcohol as a teenager but I do remember trying beer once when I was like 12. "Yuck!" I said, "How could you possibly drink this? It tastes like pee". I'm not sure what beer it was but I do remember it came in a green bottle (if that helps narrow it down for you). I don't think beer taste like pee anymore. Pee tastes like pee...I hear.


I Hate My Kids
I have a lot of fun drawing these guys. +Tony DiGerolamo has made it an art delivering some funny stuff on web comics these days. Catch more of the laughs of I Hate My Kids at The Web Comic Factory and help us keep the factory alive by clickin out sponsors.

If you would like to receive my journal entries directly to your email (no spam) you can click here to sign up. I would love it if you'd join me in reading my stuff.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular Posts