I Hate My Kids: Pa-getty



I just wanted to give you everyone who reads my journal the heads up that Tony DiGerolamo, creator of I Hate My Kids will be at Intervention Con this weekend promoting the comic sites.  Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Here are the sites he will be promoting:


Sponsors: (Please click on these guys so we can get our sponsorship locked in for another month.)

If you like this comic strip, don't forget to check out the original at The Webcomic Factorythe best place for Web Comics and click on our sponsors too. Click here to view the color comic strip. Every little bit helps us keep these comics going and us artists form dying of hunger.

If you dislike what I write in my journal, send me an email and tell me why. I would love to hear it. If you like it, just share it with your friends. I have no secrets. Wait, I do, but let's keep it between me and the whole world.

If you are interested in sending some fan art, email them to me at g@gstingtheart.com.



Want to send a donation? Click here.

Comments

Popular Posts