Harold George #11: Stabbing


So, I took a stab at the revival of +Lorenzo Thomason's OUT Force from our teenage years. Back then they were just images on paper. I'm looking to change all that. I want to make them heroes. They found a home in The S.H.O.W., which if you haven't read yet, is a place where people of all walks of life are popping up with abilities. It's become the norm. Some individuals have been trained to watch over the population to ensure no one is doing what they're not supposed to. Still, the rest who can't cut it to become Watchers are left protecting their people the best way they know how, local law enforcers. In steps the Out Force. Think of them as The S.W.A.T. Team of the story. Yet, I'm still trying to come up with a unique look that still engages their essence, at least the one captured in last week's post.



Let me know what you think of the sketch so far and if I'm going in the right direction. Do you get Special Weapons And Tactics when you look at these guys? Keep in mind, some of them are superhuman.



Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular Posts