64-Two Pothead Kids

These two teenagers, created by the master mind of Tony Digerolamo, have grown since the first time I drew them. I am not sure if you can tell, but I sure can tell the difference in the execution of how they look now. Left: The first time I drew them. I really didn't have much other than that they were teenagers and liked getting high. Right: The most recent drawing of the two potheads. Let me know what you think. And don't forget to click here to check them out at the webcomifactory.com.

...and that's the artist truth.

Do you have any cool artistic things you remember from your youth? I'd like to know. Leave me a comment.
If you'd like to ask me a question just email me or leave me a comment down below, I'll make sure to publish the answer in one of my truths.

If you'd like to sign up and receive the Artist Truth directly to your inbox, please click here, and as always, thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular Posts