63-Pencil Rendering



A while back, a cool artist and had this great idea to write a children's book. We got the inspiration from, believe it or not, three ladies on the train. Well, we came up with some cool concepts and some great ideas for it. Here's a quick study of one of the characters. Although the project has since been buried into the endless pits of my archived projects, I was just played around with it in order to get a feel for the character. I have to admit, it was fun rendering something realistically for a change. I took shots of the progress. This was done in graphite on a gessoed illustration board and the little model was my niece. Hope you guys like it.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you like or don't like about this blog.

If you'd like to sign up and receive the Artist Truth directly to your inbox, please click here, and as always, thank you for reading my truth.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular Posts