Harold George #57: Pepino The Hunter




Pepino is a night hunter. I'm not sure of what his background or origin, but I do remember having fun when I created him. There was a level of detail that I used to apply to everything I drew. Now, I go for a little simplicity as I do in my design work. Pepino means cucumber in spanish. It's a long story... You can see a slice of cucumber on his left pec. I guess that's going to be his symbol. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

...and that's the artist truth.
-Harold


Do you have any cool artistic things you remember from your youth? I'd like to know. Leave me a comment.
If you'd like to ask me a question just email me or leave me a comment down below, I'll make sure to publish the answer in one of my truths.
If you'd like to sign up and receive the Artist Truth directly to your inbox, please click here, and as always, thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular Posts