Harold George #56: Argus




This drawing is not that old but it's old, at least for me. The first one is from 2009 and the second from 2010, so yeah, they are old. I know it's old cause I can tell I don't draw like that no mo'. I think I was a little bit obsessed with this character. It took me ages to get her finalized with the right look. This was the final form. I was a little inspired by Lauren Hill and Storm. If you'd like to see more, you can check out my Deviant Art Gallery.

...and that's the artist truth.
-Harold


Do you have any cool artistic things you remember from your youth? I'd like to know. Leave me a comment.
If you'd like to ask me a question just email me or leave me a comment down below, I'll make sure to publish the answer in one of my truths.
If you'd like to sign up and receive the Artist Truth directly to your inbox, please click here, and as always, thank you for reading my truth.


Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular Posts