Harold George #55: Blow them away Windsmite


This time around I went into my friend Lorenzo's "Book of Dreams" (the name he gave one of his notebook). Makes me wonder why I never named mine (not really). Lorenzo has been drawing with me for a long time. Lately he doesn't draw anymore because he's too busy with his new job and kid. Maybe you guys can help me motivate him to get back into it. I thought if I maybe I started drawing some of the characters in his book, he would feel compelled to start again and give you guys something to look at. You can help by going on to his Facebook page and leaving a comment asking him to draw something for you. Thank you so much. In the meantime, enjoy and catch Lorenzo's Balance character on The Show.

This character's named Windsmite and he blows (literally).

...and that's the artist truth.
-Harold

Do you have any cool artistic things you remember from your youth? I'd like to know. Leave me a comment.

If you'd like to ask me a question just email me or leave me a comment down below, I'll make sure to publish the answer in one of my truths.

If you'd like to sign up and receive the Artist Truth directly to your inbox, please click here, and as always, thank you for reading my truth.

Comments

Popular Posts