Harold George #51: Happy Valentine's Day


I'm not really a sappy Valentine's Day kind of person but maybe I am. I haven't decided yet. I just like the fact that everyone is all hyped up on it (sarcasm). EVEVERYDAY SHOULD BE Valentine's Day if you really love the person you're with. Or maybe it should be Christmas, cause all I see is people giving each other presents. I'd rather spend some alone time with my loved one than receive presents on Valentine's, although I would also love to go shooting zombies with her. Her presence is my present and frankly, that's all I need. But you go ahead and pass on your gifts. I'll be fine. Unless of course you want to give me one. You can send me money to paypal to g@gstinglabs.com. Even a dollar will do. Happy Valentine's everyone!

...and that's the artist truth.
-Harold

Do you have any cool artistic things you remember from your youth? I'd like to know. Leave me a comment.

If you'd like to ask me a question just email me or leave me a comment down below, I'll make sure to publish the answer in one of my truths.

If you'd like to sign up and receive the Artist Truth directly to your inbox, please click here, and as always, thank you for reading my truth.

Comments

Popular Posts