Harold George #50: King Fried




As the first post for this year, I wanted to go back in time (as I always do) to look at one of the fun characters from The Funnicks, King Fried. I've been getting a lot of feedback about where I get my character inspirations and I must say, I get it from life. Whether it's people around me or things I see, they all become a part of my inspiration when creating a character. King Fried has shed his skin to reveal his true identity, but soon, we'll get to see his alter ego.

Thank you for your support and for reading the comic strip.

You can catch King Fried every Sunday on The Funnicks  and in the Turlock Journal printed edition on Wednesdays.

...and that's the artist truth.
-Harold


Do you have any cool artistic things you remember from your youth? I'd like to know. Leave me a comment.

If you'd like to ask me a question just email me or leave me a comment down below, I'll make sure to publish the answer in one of my truths.

If you'd like to sign up and receive the Artist Truth directly to your inbox, please click here, and as always, thank you for reading my truth.

Comments

  1. King Fried might be one of my favorite..oh no, that's Sir Tin of Nothing!
    :)

    One of my childhood inspirations was and still is ...Superman!
    I remember drawing his symbol on all of my notebooks and wanting everything to do with him. I wanted to be like him (minus the Lois Lane obsession.)

    Thanks for sharing, friend!

    xoxo,
    KG

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts