Harold George #41: Tired of Drawing


Do you ever get tired of drawing?

I'd have to say yes. I do eventually get tired, but it mostly happens when I am not inspired. I'm not sure if you're familiar with "The Zone", the place where everything just flows. Sometimes when I'm not in it, I tend to tire from sketching or drawing. It doesn't happen often but it does happen. Usually, it just means that there are many other things in my life taking a first seat and I'm unable to tap into inspiration.

I don't ever get tired of doing it completely, though; just for the moment. 

...And that's the artist truth. 

The image above was take from one of the comic strips that I illustrate. You can catch Tony's mischievous kids in the Webcomic Factory

If you have a question that you'd like to ask, you can email me or just comment on this page. 

Thank you for your support and I love you all.


Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

  1. Sometimes I get tired of writing...
    I don't what to write and nothing seems to flow so I totally get where this is coming from.

    xoxo,
    KG

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts