Harold George #27: Bunnies, Bunnies and more Bunnies


It's been quite a ride with The Funnicks. This year I've come across many people who have enjoyed their mischiefs. I am so glad and grateful I have readers like you. I appreciate it so much. 

This week I started looking at the evolution of one of the characters called Choklet Bunny and she has drastically change over the year. For those of you who are not too familiar with her… she's made of chocolate. She has this incessant hunger for social media and frankly will ignore everything and anything around her, including her kids. Just like bunnies, she keeps multiplying, so you will come across a plethora of strips with some of her unruly kids and even her mother. Because she has so many kids, here is a quick trick to tell them apart if their name is not mentioned: Check out the color of their eyes. Except for White Choklet, everyone else can seem the same.

Each one of them has a distinct personality, which I hope you guys find interesting and funny. I love drawing them along with the other crazy character in The Funnicks. 

...and that's the artist truth.

-Harold





Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular Posts