Harold George #26: Death and Mermaids



I'm at the point in my life where people around me start dying. Celebrities are dropping like flies around me. Michael, Whitney, Luther, etc.; they're all leaving this plane of existence. All throughout my life I have only witnessed one person gone. I'm not much of a funeral goer, but I was forced to go to my grandmother's funeral. There's something about what they do to a person's face during the embalming process that doesn't quite sit right with me.

I often wonder why we are the only animal that buries our dead. The others don't even seem to care. I wonder what we would do if we were a water dwelling species? We couldn't cremate, and burying them would probably not work, since it could get eaten by the roaming sea creatures. Man, I would not want to be in the water with all them sharks. 

Here is video on the conspiracy.

...and that's the artist truth.
-Harold

Any one have any ideas of what we would look if we were real mermaids? I'd love to see some sketches or pictures of what you think a real mermaid would look like.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular Posts