Harold George #20: Looking Back

As the years go by
I've always liked to look back and see how my work has changed and in this entry I show you how Kimi and her brutish friend have evolved. A year ago, Kimi was a round faced cartoon and this year, she's a bit prettier, I think. What do you think?

What's the difference?
Her brutish friend which was just a random character at the time, is called Alex and although she's a brute, she has a kind heart. She is now a bit more streamline and slightly prettier.
Can you tell the differences?
Don't forget to check out the Funnicks every Sunday on Thefunnicks.blogspot.com


...and that's the artist truth.
-Harold

If you would like to receive my journal entries directly to your email (no spam) you can click here to sign up. I would love it if you'd join me in reading my stuff.



Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular Posts