In A Relationship: Call For Back Up





Mr. Tony Digerolamo agreed to have some of us artists at The Webcomic Factory swap stories for a day. I thought it was fun. I think the other artists thought so too. I know for as long as I have been reading comics I have seen the same titles drawn by the different artists and always marveled at each of their interpretation of the characters. I thought it would be fun to do something like this and I was right. OMG, sometimes moving away from something you always do and trying something completely different is always an eye opener. Thanks Tony for the opportunity. You can check out the comic here.


If you like this comic strip, don't forget to check out The Webcomic Factory and click on our sponsors too. Every little bit helps us keep these comics going. The best places for Web Comics. Please share me with your Facebook friends.

Comments

Popular Posts