I Hate My Kids: Oxy Delusional




Those pain killers will do a number on you. I'll be damned if I take those for any pain. I had a dentist give me some of those after a tooth extraction and I was like the walking dead all around town.The wooziness subsided only after 10 hours or so. I had no idea how I wound up back home, but apparently I did. Must be my built-in automatic mode. 


If you have a painkiller story to share, please do, I'd love to hear from you.

If you like this comic strip, don't forget to check out The Webcomic Factory and click on our sponsors too. Every little bit helps us keep these comics going. 



The Web Comic Factory: The best place for Web Comics.

Comments

  1. Hey !!! This is Anthony. The guy who used to do printing with Danny in the Bronx. Please call my office. 973 388 8938

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts