I Hate My Kids: Nine Year-Old Trust


Be careful who you trust. I ask myself sometimes if I trust anyone. Do I? Well, let's see. I have to trust my dry cleaning lady, cause she does a good job, but do I really trust her? What is trust anyway but a firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something. I guess I don't really trust anyone. 


Do you have someone you trust? What about them makes you trust them?

If you like this comic strip, don't forget to check out The Webcomic Factory, the best place for Web Comics and click on our sponsors too. Every little bit helps us keep these comics going and us artists form dying of hunger.

If you dislike what I write in my journal, send me an email and tell me all about it. I would love to hear it. If you like it, just share it with your friends. I have no secrets. Wait, I do, but let's keep it between me and the whole world.

Comments

Popular Posts