I Hate My Kids: House Rules




Tony DiGerolamo is back at Intervention Con for another day. His last day here will be tomorrow, Sunday September 23. Help him promote the Web Comic Factory.

Here is one of the sites he will be promoting:


Here is a list of our sponsors: (Please click on these guys so we can get our sponsorship locked in for another month or more.)

If you like this comic strip, don't forget to check out the original at The Webcomic Factorythe best place for Web Comics and click on those sponsors above. Click here to view the color comic strip. Every little bit helps us keep these comics going and us artists form dying of hunger.

If you dislike what I write in my journal, send me an email and tell me why. Don't worry, I won't find you. (I already know where you live). If you like it, just share it with your friends. Use Facebook, Twitter, send a letter, whatever means you use nowadays, just share it. I have no secrets. Wait, I do, don't tell anyone.

If you are interested in sending some fan art, email them to me at g@gstingtheart.com.



If you want to help me buy an iPhone 5, I am accepting donations. Click here to sponsor my obsession with technology.

Comments

Popular Posts