Inspirations: Bathroom Tiles

For as long as I've been going to the bathroom I have always marveled at my imagination. No, I'm not talking about plugging the toilet with toilet paper cause I think it's a monster asking me for food. What I'm
talking about is the tiles on the bathroom floor. I can always see stuff on them. Normally I don't have a camera with me, but this time I just had to bring one because I feared that I may see something that I would like to document. So, to show everyone that I'm not crazy, here is the picture of the tile and what I see.

I would love to hear from you guys to let me know what YOU see. Remember, it's all part of perspective and switching it to see beyond what is already there. If you can't do it, that's okay. It doesn't mean that you're not artistically inclined (yes it does), but keep trying. This me be a good exercise to help you things different in your everyday life.

Tune in next week and I will reveal my findings.






Comments

Popular Posts