Inspirations: Bathroom Tiles Part 2

As promised, here is what I saw. Now if you didn't see what I saw, don't beat yourself up. You may end up in a mental institution for that. Instead, remember that every individual sees things differently. I can definitely tell you that the last time I looked at the same tile I didn't see THIS.

If you have tiles in your bathroom, or if you even have a bathroom and if you own a camera, I would live to see pictures of your tiles. Send them, maybe I can see something you don't, or maybe you can see something that's already there.


Comments

  1. Of course when I said "Live" I meant "Love". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicia: Wow, Harold; that is FANTASTIC!!!! How cool/fun/interesting!!! What a great eye you have! I never would have seen that myself. (Sorry; wanted to post this as a comment under that post, but all I saw was "Tweet," "Like," and "Google+." You can feel free to move this comment to that page if you know how, though!

    Harold: Thanks Delicia. That was very nice of you to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cool. I see things like that all the time, in carpets, curtains, shrubs... but I never thought to draw it out!! LOL!! Next time I will put a brush to it. Good eye Heloim!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always wanted to draw these things out but never had a paper handy. When I saw it instated at it for a good amount of time then ran out and got my phone to take a picture of it so I could draw it.

      Delete
    2. I would love to see some of your sightings.

      Delete
  4. Would you care to send some stuff you've seen, in carpets and stuff?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts