I Hate My Kids: Teething Time



I value my sleep. I try to get as much of it as I possibly can but sometimes things just don't let me. Lately it's been a bit of anime that I have been addicted to. The episodes just seem to get better and better. The anime is Bleach, if you really must know. I find a way to grind my teeth down to their roots as I watch in suspense of what is going to happen next. Soon, I'll just be gums and will be experiencing what Max is on a constant basis. 

Write me a note if you have your original teeth. And by original, I mean the ones your mouth grew on their own and not implanted. 

If you like this comic strip, don't forget to check out The Webcomic Factory and click on our sponsors too. Every little bit helps us keep these comics going. The best places for Web Comics.

Comments

Popular Posts