I Hate My Kids: Pizza Discount


One of the coolest things I have always liked was and still is "CROSSOVERS". For those of you who don't know, this is when one character from a particular book or TV show or eve group teams up or interacts from one from another group or story or TV show. With Tony Digeloramo, I had the chance to do that. Some of my strip characters interacted with another strip's character. I had fun drawing someone else's creation. It keeps me inspired. 

You can catch the Pizza guy in his own strip (Tales of Pizza) by clicking here.

If you like this comic strip, don't forget to check out The Webcomic Factory and click on our sponsors too. Every little bit helps us keep these comics going. The best places for Web Comics. Please share me with your Facebook friends.



Comments

Popular Posts