I Hate My Kids: Collateral Breakdancing


I don't think I ever had the courage to breakdance. I always thought I'd break my neck or worse. I could electric boogie the crap out of a song, though. I kind of did it like the following video.




Except I didn't use a broom, I used my little sister and I didn't have sneakers like those, I had He-Man sneakers. But I could move like that. Well, not really, but I was able to pass it off as Electric Boogie. Of course I never performed in front of anyone else other than the mirror and my sister and apparently my sister has developed selective amnesia to the whole ordeal; either because I used her as the broom or because I put her away in the closet after I was done. I can't figure out why she won't vouch for me. But, please take my word for it. I CAN do it.
If you like this comic strip, don't forget to check out The Webcomic Factory, the best place for Web Comics and click on our sponsors too. Every little bit helps us keep these comics going.

Comments

  1. Does anyone remember the Breakin' movies? Man, I wish I could dance like this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts