I Hate My Kids: Street Scholarship

I like video games, but I only play some times. I have friends whose entire life is pretty much devoted to playing video games. They don't actually work in the field, but if they did, I bet you they would be making beaucoup money or at least doing something they enjoy. In any case, the last game that I watched them play was the DC Universe game where we created our childhood super heroes. It was amazing and kind of reminded me of City of Heroes. I wish they would have made a Matrix game like that for the PS3 platform. I'm sure I'd be playing that right now if I could.
If you like this comic strip, don't forget to check out The Webcomic Factory and click on our sponsors too. Every little bit helps us keep these comics going. The best places for Web Comics.

Comments

Popular Posts