Harold George #28: Good Guys Finish Last


It's not always easy to provide the news to readers or viewers, especially when you always try to bring good news. Some how, some way, bad news always seems to creep in and you have no choice but to tell it. 


Meet Good Guy; just a regular guy like you and I, tagged with a G on his head in order to remember his goal in life, to be a good guy and, to being good news to the world. It doesn't always work out that way though. 


I have so much fun with these characters. I have been working on then for two years now and they never seize to entertain me. But then again, i'm easily entertained.


...and that's the artist truth.
-Harold

I hope my strips entertain you. If you'd like to catch Good Guy and his cartoon family, check out The Funnicks.



Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular Posts